• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How BIG should we make this?

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Here's my thoughts... (shut up and listen, er read)

being the 10th, in 010, and the average iq of the atendees are all 10 (added together), we should do something with 10. I know, I'm a geneous. :looney:

I've talked to one of our sponsors already and he seemed to be somewhat excited about comming up from AK, and with the numbers that we saw last year, I would think that we could maybe have some sort of trade show, in the snow. :)

As well, with the seed being planted in JP's little brain, I would certainly hope to see one of the rags show up too.

I would think that with as many peps that are here, and the personal contacts that we all have, we should start putting out feelers to the co's that make all the stuff that make our jeeps do what they do.

what ever happened to them guys from Kalamazoo? we need to call them.
I've talked to Rusty.

:dunno:

what ever happened to them guys from Kalamazoo? we need to call them.

I talk the the guys from Kzoo in some form or the other almost daily.....at least weekly.

This needs to be an organized effort. Putting up a thread along these lines can cause confusion. Several different MWCers contacting the same vendor causes nothing but chaos and it ticks off the vendors in some occasions. In every year that I've been helping with this event, every year the vendors tell us to call back after the first of the year....every time.

This is something that a commettee needs to take care of in my opinion. Not just a post asking for MWCers to call vendors.......:rolleyes:

.....and Rusty is in Alabama.:D

Last edited:
I talk the the guys from Kzoo in some form or the other almost daily.....at least weekly.

This needs to be an organized effort. Putting up a thread along these lines can cause confusion. Several different MWCers contacting the same vendor causes nothing but chaos and it ticks off the vendors in some occasions. In every year that I've been helping with this event, every year the vendors tell us to call back after the first of the year....every time.

This is something that a commettee needs to take care of in my opinion. Not just a post asking for MWCers to call vendors.......:rolleyes:

.....and Rusty is in Alabama.:D

K. my bad. put me on the list of commettee members when that happens.

K. my bad. put me on the list of commettee members when that happens.
No, it's not "a bad".
You're just wanting it to be as good as possible and......there's nothing wrong with that.:D But, it is better if we at least attempt to organize the chaos. The organized chaos usually takes place in the event planning forum on MWXJ. I'll add you to the list Dan.

I'm all for getting stuff lined out as early as possible. It sure beats running around getting stuff done last minute. It's been my experience that we usually have a great group of organizers that get the job done very well.

maybe it should be on 10-10-2010 and when everything comes together in alignment with the moon we will all see spectacles to the liking that one has never seen before...dancing half naked midgets, sheep that dont lie, a uni-corn with two horns, kings with no crowns and FlexedXJ having a day with less then 2 posts......only then will the true madness ensue.......

sorry about that, I have been having some horrid acid flashbacks as of late...wait there little leprechon, I am making fresh nachos and bacon...

maybe it should be on 10-10-2010 and when everything comes together in alignment with the moon we will all see spectacles to the liking that one has never seen before...dancing half naked midgets, sheep that dont lie, a uni-corn with two horns, kings with no crowns and FlexedXJ having a day with less then 2 posts......only then will the true madness ensue.......

sorry about that, I have been having some horrid acid flashbacks as of late...wait there little leprechon, I am making fresh nachos and bacon...

:illegalflipoffsmiley: Never gonna happen Tyler! :D

fireworks big!
That would be kinda cool.......but it won't happen.

You need to see a classic MWC campfire in person Dozer. It's like no other and you'll never forget it. Good people and good times.

fireworks are legal in IN but im not sure the badlands allows it or the campground

You need to see a classic MWC campfire in person Dozer. It's like no other and you'll never forget it. Good people and good times.

true dat....true dat....homeslice

hell, there are items that "might" have fallen into the fireworks category in years past (i.e. flaming straw bales :D)

and most improtantly of what Mike said...GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD TIMES!! and you'll never forget it!

fireworks are legal in IN but im not sure the badlands allows it or the campground
Like I said.........not going to happen.:D

Is that the friday night one or the saturday night one? I was there last year for the saturday night one. I remeber a handle of something passes around and lots of jellow shots. lol great times. My co-driver was hating life the next morning though. My wal-mart tent failed me when the door zipper broke so it was a wet night.

Is that the friday night one or the saturday night one? I was there last year for the saturday night one. I remeber a handle of something passes around and lots of jellow shots. lol great times. My co-driver was hating life the next morning though. My wal-mart tent failed me when the door zipper broke so it was a wet night.

Friday night is usually a warm up session. Sat is the big un.
Were you in the tent right outside of the big RV?

Friday night is usually a warm up session. Sat is the big un.
Were you in the tent right outside of the big RV?

No we were in the back by the fense. I was with a bunch of non XJ dudes so we didnt register for the event...we just partied with ya. Im pretty sure im going to join and register this year. I wanna be in that big picture! You should get that big picture made into a banner or something for the 10 year ann.

I just happen to have some magnesium. :D

:flame:

blame me and my girl for the jello shots...we'll bring more!

i'll also take blame for a handle or two passed around the campfire...

mac 'what happens in attica...stays in attica' gyvr

Back