• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

39 tooth short shaft speedo gear

jeeperguy21

NAXJA Forum User
I just can't justify with my wife spending 89 bucks on one. This may be a long shot, but anyone have a 39 tooth short shaft speedo gear, or know where I can get one for less than 89 bucks?

Not looking to promising for me, eh? Doesn't it seem like whenever you want something, it always costs more than you anticipated?

Well it looks like I've got to pony up and buy one the expensive way. I thought it was worth a try on here though.

Sorry, hope this isn't too late.

Try mopardiscountparts.com, they have it for $52.06. It's part #52067639. So far as the online OEM parts places go, they seem to have the lowest prices, best customer service, and cheapest shipping.

Can't believe they've gone up so much since I bought my last one back when I lifted my XJ. Now I better go and order my 39 tooth before you read this message and buy the last one...

Dang it. You were only hours too late. I bought one from http://www.mopar-parts-dealer.com for about 60 bucks. I won't lose any sleep on paying an extra $8 luckily, but thanks for looking into that.

Back