• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thursday wheeling?

I plan to arrive Thursday, no wheeling planned for me.
be sure to be at Robies's Thursday at 6pm.

BOB

I'll probably roll into Attica well past dark as in years past. I'm sure you could pick up with someone in the parking lot for a trail run.

Looks like we're going to save a night's worth of lodging and come down thursday morning. No sense in busting our butt's if there's nothing going on.

same here. We are heading out Thursday morning and will be there in time to meet up at Robies.

same here. We are heading out Thursday morning and will be there in time to meet up at Robies.

X2

Still waiting for my letters of excuse tho... :lecture:
Regardless Leaving Thursday morning, early, any others from WI taking I-94, let me know...

tEx

Regardless Leaving Thursday morning, early, any others from WI taking I-94, let me know...

tEx

:wave1:

your way north of me, but i wouldnt mind meeting you on 94 at some point to convoy down. i didnt plan on leaving until about noon on thursday anyways so that might work out perfect.

I took 51 all the way down to bloomington and then headed over last yr... Do you go that way, or go through Chicago?

(Sry side-tracked the thread... :S)

tEx

Well maybe I'll take that route this yr... and experience.... something new? lol

I usually head through Chicago too, it depends on when you leave as to the level of frustration. There's always traffic but if you hit it right there's less.

Back