• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Jeep Cherokee **Lifted**

GrapeApe

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale
1999 Jeep Cherokee
4 Door 4x4
6cyl 4.0
Deep Amethyst
Bought on 5/5/04 with 78947 miles on it
Now has 98500

This is a very clean 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Has been well maintained with oil changes, tire rotation, lubes and more. Has 7” of lift and 33’s *(see note at bottom). Has been treated well and driven like a little old lady owned it. I am the second owner the first owners were older. Has a clear title ready to be signed over. Does have a yellow center dash, which can be re-painted black. There is one tear in the drivers seat on the side. Has been kept clean and you can tell. Is trail ready and would love to have someone who wants to take her out to play in the mud. Is also good for a daily driver. Its hard to find a clean xj that is lifted like this is and that has low mileage for its age when it comes to Cherokees. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Email at or [email protected] My phone is 314-323-1905.

The reason it is being sold is wife is out of a job and have been since Jan 2006 and was able to make it by till now but things are getting tight and it has to go.

Here is some more information on her:

Engine: 4.0 Stock
Tcase: Stock w/ Sye
Tranny: AW4 Auto
Front Axle: D30hp
Rear Axle: 8.25 29 spline
Gear Ratio: 3.55

Lift: 7”
Tires: 33x12.50x15 Tuxus M\T's * see note
Wheels: 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's
Lift includes:
Teraflex 1.5” Shackles
Rubicon Express 5.5” front springs
Rusty’s 4.5” rear leaf springs
Rubicon express long arms
Teraflex SYE
Tom Woods Rear Drive Shaft
C-Rok Steering Brace Inner and Outer
Rubicon Express HD Track Bar and Brace
Rusty’s Tow hooks
Custom Rocker Guard’s
Front and rear Hitches
1 Inch Spring spacers Front
Dpg Rear BumpStops
Rockrawler Steering.
Window mount CB antenna

Asking price is $9000.00
This is my wifes baby and I really don’t want to have to sell her! So please Don’t make this harder on me than it already is. 33’s may not be on jeep when sold depending on price I get. If not then there will be 31's which are daily driver tires for me! It is being sold as is no warranty. Books at $8275.00 with out the extras.

HPIM0109.jpg

Back