• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Town of Liberty

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
What kind of amenities does Liberty have? I have searched online and have found nothing. If nothing is available where is the closest place for them things? Ellensburg? Cle Elum? Leavenworth?

Gas Station?

Groceries?

Parts store?

Restaurant?

Coffee stand?:D

XJourney said:
What kind of amenities does Liberty have? I have searched online and have found nothing. If nothing is available where is the closest place for them things? Ellensburg? Cle Elum? Leavenworth?

Gas Station?

Groceries?

Parts store?

Restaurant?

Cle Elum would be the closest. Ellingsburg would be next.

Cle Elum has gas, Safeway, resturants, Napa, and coffee stands. Its really only a 20 minute or so drive from the camping area to Cle Elum.

CanMan said:
Cle Elum would be the closest. Ellingsburg would be next.

Cle Elum has gas, Safeway, resturants, Napa, and coffee stands. Its really only a 20 minute or so drive from the camping area to Cle Elum.

how long is it from e-burg? I have to pick up my girlfriend from there first or just have her meet me up there if it's not too far.

XJourney said:

Gas Station?

Groceries?

Parts store?

Restaurant?

There is a small store up the road from camp. By small I mean that they should have stock of ice/beverages because we let them know we were coming. ;)

No gas, that's in Cle Elum. There's a cafe down 97 and a coffee stand outside of it. :D We actually stopped for frappuccino-style drinks in the middle of a trail run over Memorial Day weekend. I can safely say that's the first time I've ever done that, lol.

There's really nothing to speak of in Liberty. There's a place to eat on 97 in the vicinity of Liberty and there's an Espresso stand by the cafe (at least there was last fall but it wasn't all that great). Cle Elum is the closest place to Liberty for all services although if you're up on top near Lion Rock I think it's only about 22 miles or something like that to Ellensburg and it's all on paved road.

To Ellensburg 30 to 45 min by hwy ,CleElum 18 miles at 60 mph the last 2mi. are 45mph
Safeway is at the west end of town and usually has the best gas prices,1st CleElum exit.Easy access off the freeway east bound.

Back