• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Directions to camp

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
From South and West:
I-90 East to Exit 85 (SR-970). Take SR-970 East to US 97. Turn left (North) to Liberty Road and turn right. See below.

From East:
I-90 West to Exit 106. Take US 97 North to Liberty Road and turn right. See below.

From the North:
US 2 East to US 97. Go South to Liberty Road and turn left. See below.

All:
We'll be in about a quarter mile or so on the left. You'll see a driveway with our marker on it.

NWFestMap.jpg

There is the main road that runs through Cle Elum. You will be on it if you take the first Cle Elum exit. You will see a hotel and a safeway at the beginning of town.

The road is 1st street. Stay on that. It will turn into WA-903. It will turn into WA-970. Once again, it will turn into US-97. Then right onto Liberty rd.

Last edited:
mojojojo said:
Can someone post up directions or a link from cle elum or a town near by to camp please, thanks

Rod, use these directions.

"From South and West:
I-90 East to Exit 85 (SR-970). Take SR-970 East to US 97. Turn left (North) to Liberty Road and turn right. See below."

Exit 85 is in Cle Elum. Follow the signs that direct you to Wenatchee via 97 and you'll be heading the right direction. :)

thanks Ian and Phil. Don't i need to cut over on 18 to get to 90 ? thats what keeps popping up when i search ?

hey you don't happen to have QPS coordinates do ya ?

Last edited:
Avanteone said:
Yes, highway 18 to Interstate 90

thanks John. i got it now. printed out a map for each turn. :spin1: I-5 to 18, 18 to 90, 90 to 970, 970 to 97, 97 to Liberty, and Liberty to NW freekin Fest Baby!
:cheers:

Back