• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a hand.

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Can't get any sponsors to contact me back. So far all I have is Auburn Car Repair and Offroad sponsoring breakfast or a BBQ or something. That's more than I've gotten back from others.

Anyone have any food or material goods connections they could help out with? I haven't had all the time in the world to keep contacting more folks and I need a hand. Figured the heads-up would be good since we've still got a little time left. :)

Sponsors are encouraged to send banners, which will be hung and have photos taken of after the raffle. Of course these are published in the forums here and will be mentioned in the newsletter article that goes out afterward. :D

Please contact me direct via PM or at [email protected].

Thanks!

IXNAYXJ said:
You mentioned this, but I had forgotten about it. Give me a call tomorrow and we can talk (I've got a few things in mind, and can certainly pound the pavement).

-----Matt-----

Will do. It'll be after 6. I anticipate a rather busy day at work tomorrow. *sigh*

Come up /w a letter requesting donations for a raffle. Let them know where and how their name will be spread, approx. how many people in attendance, a brief background on NAXJA. Go through your catalog rack and mail one to EVERYBODY. This is basically what we do for our functions and get about a 20% response, IIRC.

John

Avanteone said:
Come up /w a letter requesting donations for a raffle. Let them know where and how their name will be spread, approx. how many people in attendance, a brief background on NAXJA. Go through your catalog rack and mail one to EVERYBODY. This is basically what we do for our functions and get about a 20% response, IIRC.

John

I'm looking for someone to handle this part of it. :D

Ok Phil now that its getting closer and I have a little more time (after Rocky is fixed up that is )

Is there anything you need help with?

:callme: me

Back