• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seacoast NH Alignment Shop

BigNuge

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys, I’m just about to get my new 33” tires mounted and am looking for alignment shop recommendations. I have used the chain shops for regular cars and got ok results, but they have continually messed up my lifted vehicles.

Any recommendations for guys in my area (southern NH)?

Most shops don't even know how do deal with lifted vehicles. Your best bet is to contact people in your local chapter and see where they're going.

Steve's Jeep Country in Epsom will probably be your best bet. Very well known and reputable shop in the area. They did a SYE install for me years ago.

Elias 4wd in Townsend, MA did my alignment (owner did it on NYE!) and have helped me with a few other things in the past. I highly recommend these guys, but that's a good bit farther from you.

Thanks for the input guys!

@CMNCHE: I did think about doing it myself, actually seriously considered buying a set of the toe plates just last night! In the end I just rather pay a professional for it. I do not want to toast a ~$1k set of brand new tires to save $50.

@XJlimitedx99: Thanks for the suggestions. I just called Steve's, talked to Mike. Good guy, definitely knew what he was talking about with Jeeps.

I am still waiting for the rims to be delivered, so I haven't scheduled anything yet.

I am still waiting for the IRO Hack-n-tap to ship, else I am driving it with no rear DS.

Thanks for the input guys!

@CMNCHE: I did think about doing it myself, actually seriously considered buying a set of the toe plates just last night! In the end I just rather pay a professional for it. I do not want to toast a ~$1k set of brand new tires to save $50.

@XJlimitedx99: Thanks for the suggestions. I just called Steve's, talked to Mike. Good guy, definitely knew what he was talking about with Jeeps.

I am still waiting for the rims to be delivered, so I haven't scheduled anything yet.

I am still waiting for the IRO Hack-n-tap to ship, else I am driving it with no rear DS.

Totally understand what youre saying. No fancy plates needed, just a tape measure and the tools to adjust. I used to do alignments in a dealership and when I was done Id take it off the rack and over to my bay to check with the tape measure. Usually it wasnt as close on the rack as I could get it. Never paid anyone to do one since, never had bad tire wear.

Back