• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper Mounts

kid4lyf said:
No problem. When I was starting my project I asked for the same thing and received nothing but grief from a few (you know who you are) people who, apparently, thought I was being lazy by not pulling things apart and measuring myself. Personally. I see no need in reinventing the wheel.
Anyone who wants this info can email me and I'd be happy to send it out.

Yeah, I was afraid I was gonna get that to, but I am not confident enough in my own measuring and I don't want to have multiple plates cut because I screwed up.

Thanks man!

Guys, guys, guys.
I have no problem sending these out but don't keep posting here. I can't keep track of everyone. Email me at:
[email protected]
and I will get it right out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid4lyf
No problem. When I was starting my project I asked for the same thing and received nothing but grief from a few (you know who you are) people who, apparently, thought I was being lazy by not pulling things apart and measuring myself. Personally. I see no need in reinventing the wheel.
Anyone who wants this info can email me and I'd be happy to send it out.

Yeah, I was afraid I was gonna get that to, but I am not confident enough in my own measuring and I don't want to have multiple plates cut because I screwed up.

First off, how do you insert quotes in this forum?
2nd, Yea, when I posted that request on JU I ended in a 2 page flame war with a certain person who seems to be quite prominent on this board. I figured I'd hijack this thread for your own sake to head him off.

Motornoggin said:
I got it, thanks!
There is one problem though. I can't open them. What format are they in?

Edit: will the DWF viewer allow me to see a DWG file?

Sorry, I'm not one a dem 'puter guys.
I believe AutoCAD stores everything in DWG format. (did that sound like I have a clue about what I just said? - Didn't think so.)

Back