• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

getting out Sunday

Gunter

NAXJA Forum User
looks like Jenny Creek is going to open in July.lmao
and Kingston Peak.....LOL July?
lots of snow on the roads still....blocking the way. was fun to get out and show hman1991 a few trails to explore.but still too early in the year.
2013-05-26145104_zps518a6e9b.jpg

Where is this?

EDIT: Next couple weeks I'll be looking to see if Saxon is passable.

Last edited:
I do know where that is! :D

IMG_20130526_111236_205_zpsc889b386.jpg

BTW, I've heard stories of people hydrolocking in that puddle. ;)

ok got a job where i get paid every week. hopefully my wheeling opportunities will increase dramatically this summer and fall. and Jim we need to get together so i can set my debt right.
and i want to go mess around jenny creek in the next week or two!!! anyone want to go?

I just saw this! I'll be doing the Adopt-a-Road with my Ford posse on Saturday. We cover FS 712, on the back side of Saxon Mountian.

The orientation/safety meeting is at 9:00 AM, in Idaho Springs... :eyes:

Hypoid said:
Meet at the Clear Creek Ranger Station:

101 Chicago Creek Road
Idaho Springs, CO 80452

Please bring enough clothing for any weather condition, sturdy shoes, gloves, hat, and enough drinking water for two days.
smile.gif

Blue sky and sunshine; couldn't ask for better!

SAXON_7-20-13_001.jpg

very cool! i been busy and went to georgetown, jenny creek, geneva creek, kingston peak and had a lot of fun and did slaughterhouse 2x's. lots of change in my old haunts and places to explore since 2010. the truck needs tires BAD but the MJ does things the wrangler had issues with. the wheelbase makes all the difference i think and i am sporting a d35 and the wrangler had a d44 rear so i been extra careful in what i been doing.

Back