• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RMAJ 1/20/13 Left Hand: Video

No worries, it isn't my production. There are a few spastic parts but I'd recommend skipping over them as there is still a lot of cool footage.

Edit: Where you quit is where the Lexus blew it's rear gears apart.

3Tc5kDTl.jpg

7HUzhGCl.jpg

0hGjW41l.jpg

KQEe46Ql.jpg

And you missed this:

7jQQbVRl.jpg

Last edited:
that is a serious poser shot -- but its a really GOOD serious poser shot. Nice freaking lighting! :cheers:

I only made it to around 6:00 this time -- less spastic? yes. still spastic? uh-huh. The guy running with the camara and trying to make me vomit at around 5:00 was about all I needed..

Last edited:
I thought I recognized that Lexus diff pic. Had no idea you were over here!

- Ken "has stairs in his house" Stein

sure does not look like that xj at 10:45 is on the trail. Looks like thats deff off the trail aways

Ya thats deff not the trail

Indeed. Not cool to be blazing your own trails and obstacles. That's the kind of crap that will get Left Hand closed all over again.

Someone please educate that fool.

The primer XJ had a blown motor and we had run into their group. The kid tried to just go straight down the mountain, everyone yelled for him to stop. The video is of us winching him down to the trail. We left their group after that incident due to their behavior.

I thought I recognized that Lexus diff pic. Had no idea you were over here!

- Ken "has stairs in his house" Stein

Congrats on the stairs Ken!

that is a serious poser shot -- but its a really GOOD serious poser shot. Nice freaking lighting! :cheers:

I only made it to around 6:00 this time -- less spastic? yes. still spastic? uh-huh. The guy running with the camara and trying to make me vomit at around 5:00 was about all I needed..

Agreed! Awesome Poser Shot... and the running at 5 min made my head hurt...

Back