• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Run - Clarksville, TN to Charlotte, NC

KPTHEMP

That's Me
NAXJA Member
Hey all, im drivng to NC and back to secure part of "Project L.A.S.R.", ill be taking my truck so if anybody needs transportation of goods or persons to or from or along the way, id be happy to help ya out. Just give me a shout.

KP :patriot:

Give me a shout, number listed in recovery thread, if you are passing through Knoxville and are hungry.

Where in Charlotte are you headed to and when are you going to be here? Would love to meet up and grab a bite if it's on a evening when I don't have work or class.

im leaving tonite or early morning,

ill be going through Nashville, going out I-40 through Knoxville then out to Charlotte

ok, got everything organized, im leaving here around midnight tonite, should be out there about 8 am eastern time, ill give you guys a shout and look forward to meeting up with a few of you

KP

Hey Chris, did you have fog light switch for a '97+?

You da MAN!!! Thanks!

Two chains, ramps and a spare tire on board. Need a strap?

sure, cant hurt, i got a hand winch tonight from harbor freight, so should be all set, Thanks

You got it.

ok, got everything organized, im leaving here around midnight tonite, should be out there about 8 am eastern time, ill give you guys a shout and look forward to meeting up with a few of you

KP

Hate I missed ya man...didn't realize you were coming so early until it was too late. Look me up next time you're down this way!

I'm home, too. I'm about to go to bed too.

Watched the Titans game in person, in row KK (we were sitting right under the lights) and they got pwned HARD.

Back