• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeeps on Little Planet Pic

4WDlifeform

NAXJA Forum User
As I'm expanding my ability with photography/photoshop, I stumbled upon this:

http://fiveprime.org/flickr_hvmnd.c...put=projection,stereographic&search_type=Tags

Pretty cool right?? I had to learn! and, thought a planet of jeeps would be sick! Here is my first attempt at it... not entirely happy, but, its OK for first try I guess?

Jeep_Planet_Small.jpg

The jeeps (XJ top right, WJ bottom left) are stretched... Wanted the jeeps to be bigger, and more the main focus of the pic, and the center of the planet is a bit rough... I guess if I felt like it more, I could patch it up... The liquify tool was nice to fix some of the warping.

So, if you guys have any thoughts, opinions, I'd be way more than happy to hear what you have to say. Any advice from photoshop pros out there?

I hope to get my jeep with these two some time, and get more jeeps on the planet!

Just some FYI, it is a 32 picture stereographic panorama. Shot at sunset with Nikon D60 at about 24mm, f/7.1. there was about 5 ft of space between me and the jeeps.

If your more interested on how to take the pics, search up tutorials on YouTube. Some good stuff out there! Thanks for checking this out! hope to hear some feedback!

sweet i found something new to try.

Back