• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fordyce Trail work / support Work Day, 7/18/09

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey all -

as I'm sure you guys all know, NAXJA, (And the sierra chapter specifically) heavily support Friends of Fordyce financially to aid them in their effort to keep this outstanding trail available to 4 wheelers, and in peak condition to be a sustainable trail, used for decades to come.

They are having a work day this weekend - July 18th

here is the e-mail I got from Bret -

2009 Friends of Fordyce Prize Drawing at Sierra Trek

Please help support the FOF and get a chance to win some cool prizes.

Visit our website at www.fordycetrail.org to find out how.

Also, in preparation for this year’s Trek we would like to clean up the mud hole area.

Sorry for the short notice but we can use about 4 or 5 rigs to help out this Saturday July 18th.

Meet at Indian Springs Saturday morning. E-mail [email protected] to sign up and get more info.

Bret Preble
President-Friends of Fordyce

I cant make it, but if you've been looking to get the rig out, this is a great bunch of guys, who usually spend the whole weekend up there - saturday will be the work day, but they'll usually spend some time running the trail on Sunday.

I cant make it, but if you can - be sure to introduce yourself to Bret and the FOF guys, and tell them you're from NAXJA!

Thanks!

im in sacramento. im willing to go. if i dont fix my rear main by this weekend i can ride wth someone or take my explorer up there.

Shoot Bret an e-mail, and I'm sure he can hook you up with a ride if you cant make it.

Most of his crew come from San Jose, and therefore come though Sac to get there.

:thumbup:

I'd also be willing to bet there is a thread on Pirate in the 'Fordyce Creek' section.

edit: here
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800259

Last edited:
Back