• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-Registration is up!

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Big thanks to Travis (Prepmech) for getting this up and going.

The Pre-Registration page for Winterfest Oh-Ten can be found here: WINTERFEST PRE-REGISTRATION

If there are any questions please ask here.

ive never been to WF so forgive me for asking alot of stupid questions..

but if we are planning on going to WF do we have to register before hand? or pay ahead of time? or do we pay when we show up?

but if we are planning on going to WF do we have to register before hand? or pay ahead of time? or do we pay when we show up?

Registering in advance and paying up front will guarantee that you get swag when you get there.

You can show up and register, but it's tougher on the registration crew because they have to sit out there freezing in the morning to sign people up.

If you know you're coming, fill out the form and send some duckets. Works out better for everyone.

Registering in advance and paying up front will guarantee that you get swag when you get there.

You can show up and register, but it's tougher on the registration crew because they have to sit out there freezing in the morning to sign people up.

If you know you're coming, fill out the form and send some duckets. Works out better for everyone.

What he said.

If you pre-register and pay in advance, it is one less thing you have to worry about when you get there.

Done! :yelclap:

X2

what does it cost for non RED names?
(thought i would be red by now but....)

are the badlands fees included?

thanks -Rew

You owe ever member in attendance 5 bucks! :D

X2

are the badlands fees included?

thanks -Rew

Fees are the same for non-members.

Badlands gate fees are NOT included.
You'll have to pay to get in the park just like you would if you were going any other time.

Fees are the same for non-members.

Badlands gate fees are NOT included.
You'll have to pay to get in the park just like you would if you were going any other time.

Has there ever been discussion with the park about a reduced rate for the event?

Surely they have to appreciate 50 rigs showing up on a winter weekend.

Big thanks to Travis (Prepmech) for getting this up and going.

The Pre-Registration page for Winterfest Oh-Ten can be found here: WINTERFEST PRE-REGISTRATION

If there are any questions please ask here.

I too would like to follow up with a BIG thanks to Travis on this :thumbup:

There is so much work that goes on behind the scenes to pull off an event like this, so make sure that if ya get a chance to say "thanks" to the organizers that ya do!

Cheeseman-OUT!

good question Wade....

IS there's any limit of people for registrating? I assume no but had to ask

question:

im going to be there, but lets say something out of my control happens. does my money get refunded to me?
We have refunded money in the past.

good question Wade....

IS there's any limit of people for registrating? I assume no but had to ask

No limit.
The more the merrier!

To clarify before I hit the button:

1 WF @ 4.50 is for the vehicle
3 Dinners @14.50 is for 3 people

I don't need 3 WF's if I'm only bringing 1 rig, but if I was bringing 2 or 3, it would be 3 @ 4.50.

Clear as mud?

Also, I assume the 50 cents fee on everything is to cover the credit card paypal fee correct?

I'm paying with my checking account, so I don't want to pay the fee. How does that work?

The Winterfest ticket is per vehicle.

Dinner tickets need to be purchased per person.

The fee is the fee the website is charging us to keep track of the tickets, even if you pay at the event we still need to pay the website fee. Fee has been taken off the website to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
dinner tickets can be purchased at the event? because I dont have any idea how many will be going with me by then.

Back