• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. Items For Sale

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
I am cleaning out the garage after selling the XJ. All items are best offer, buyer pays shipping and please keep offers fair (meaning don't offer me $0.50 for the door seals).

1) 97+ Front Door Seals in great condition (no tears or holes in the seal). I got these off a 2001 about a year ago and they've been stored indoors since.

2) 8-Blade XJ Electric Fan, works fine.

3) Front Driver/Passenger Seat Belt receiver/buckles in black. These are the bottom pieces that the seat belt clicks into.

4) 2 Hockey Pucks (for bumpstops)

5) Dana carrier for 3.55 gears (also works for 3.73)

More parts may come later.

Have any chips in the blades or anything like that? I had one break, then bought one thats starting to go again so I'm looking for one in good condition lol.

Also your pms are full.

Have any chips in the blades or anything like that? I had one break, then bought one thats starting to go again so I'm looking for one in good condition lol.

Also your pms are full.

I am 99% sure the blades are all fine. Let me check when I get home and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for letting me know on the PMs, I went black and my limit went down causing me to be full.

Back