• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja Easter Meet N Greet

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
Are we having a meet this year? I know I will be out of town Easter weekend. Is there a possibility of having the meet the following weekend? Thoughts? Ideas? In the past we have had the meet at Barfield Cresent park in Murfreesboro.

I'm down for this, a couple years ago I was able to gather a bit of raffle items at last minute notice from local area auto parts stores and food places, it would be cool to do that again, proceeds from tickets go to SEC.

I'd be up for something too.

I'm game if I am around, yep! Bosco, looks like you are in charge! Pick a date....

How would Saturday, April 13th work for everyone? This would give us enough time to plan the event and make more people aware of the meet. We could also try and get a pavilion in Murfreesboro.

I've got convention in Chattanooga that week, but should be home Friday night. I'm in.

Ok. I forgot that on April 13th I have an event I will be attending in Kentucky. What if we were to push this out to April 20th? This way Dirk you wouldn't be too rushed after getting back on Friday. KP, High2, how does that date sound? I know this thread hasn't been open very long so I'm assuming there will be more interest. It would be neat to have this event as big or bigger than it was three years ago.

20th works for me, and agreed, something like 3 years ago would be cool, might have to lure them in with prizes

I think I can make that weekend work. Let's do it.

I have nothing on the calendar for that weekend. I'd be game.

Sounds good to me.
I just met up with some of the TN jeep guys here in spring hill last night and met two that like real close to me.

I'll see if we can make it up... As of now I'll put this down, and hope it doesn't have to change :)

Ok. Let's say April 20th at Barfield Crescent park in Murfreesboro. I'll call up there and see what it will take to hold a pavilion for the day.

Hopefully I'll be able to come up there and if I'm lucky maybe the manche will be done by then and I can drive it up there.

I'm working that weekend. So this part of the Bama krew won't me making it... of course my junk still isn't running. :doh:

damn 10 hours away from me i really wish some of this stuff was closer!

Sweet! I think now would be a good time to get a list of people going. Also I'm thinking the usual cookout stuff including burgers and dogs etc. There's no need to put down if you will bring anything yet. I'm just curious to get a head count. We will start finding out what to bring as the time gets closer.

1. Bosco01xj (Brian & Krista)

Back