• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&T Longarms and DD

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
Planning on the T&T long arm kit to "finish up" my lift plans for my junk. My rig is currently my DD. The LA's will be added to an RE 4.5+ (6" actual) and 35's.

Anyone with the T&T LA's on their DD please chime in.

Would like to know how it handles on the highway and in town.

I ran the tnt kit, and 35 on the street for a while.It handled better than the drop brackets on highway/city. Drove it from MD-tellico and back no problems(1200 miles round trip).

No ill effects, ride is better than DB and Braces. Soaks up bumps alot better, and handles as well as a cherokee on 35's with no swaybars can handle.

Ive ridden in a rig with the TnT's. And I have ridden in a rig with DB. The Tnt's were very smooth riding, damn near better than stock. No sway bar either. Both rigs have 33's, one MTR's the other TSL SSR's. I liked the ride of the TnT's, the dropped brackets wernt too bad either. You should be fine and enjoy it.

I have about 6'' of lift, TnTs long arms and 35s and it rides really nice. I can only compair it to short arms, and it rides so much better. The difference is huge.
Get some quality shocks and you will love the ride.

Have OME's. Should be good but I could always upgrade. My concern is the OME's aren't long enough.

Jeepsterboy101 has the TnT's and Bilstein shocks. I helped him out a bit, and it was pretty simple, looks great , and is super strong. I am not sure how he likes the ride yet(he just got it together). But IMO it is a really nice set-up. He also has 35's and they look just right.

I'm running TnT's stuff with RE monotube shocks. It was a huge step up from my old 3" lift with stock arms and Rancho 5000's...anything would be though...

This is on my DD. It rides great around town or on the highway. I know I've held it at 70-75 mph with no problems. I've been running it for 8-9 months and have been very happy with it.

Back