• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

valentines day: what is the most orginal gift and explanation of that gift you given.

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I will start.

Last year I gave my girlfriend (jackie) a bambo plant, and tears garenteed card.

Explanation: So roses and candy are the tipical right? Well roses die, and if they don't die, to keep alive off the bush is difficult. With useing a bambo as a symbol of our feelings, they are a amost self saficent plant. Olny need rocks, and to be watered once a week. And need no sun. I got alot of flames for that gift. SO what did you do?

peace
ted

Ok so I will start.

Last year I gave my girlfriend (jackie) a bambo plant, and tears garenteed card.

Explanation: So roses and candy are the tipical right? Well roses die, and if they don't die, to keep alive off the bush is difficult. With useing a bambo as a symbol of our feelings, they are a amost self saficent plant. Olny need rocks, and to be watered once a week. And need no sun. I got alot of flames for that gift. SO what did you do?

peace
ted

AWWWWWW..... :tears:

I go for the expensive dinner and some type of present. At the end of the night, it gets the job done every time... ;)

Got tickets for Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages Theater on Feb. 14. And SHE'S buying ME dinner.

Got tickets for Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages Theater on Feb. 14. And SHE'S buying ME dinner.

That's 'cuz you're the Costa Mesa stud man.

We're doing what we do every year. A quiet dinner in a nice restaurant.

shapeimage_2.jpg

I got her a little bush with flowers on it from Home depot last year, and I'll be damned if she didn't keep it alive all year.. Its still out front, and every few weeks it has flowers on it.. The best $2.50 i have ever spent..

Back