• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 XJ w/ 3" lift & 31" tires for sale

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my 1989 Cherokee Laredo 4.0L 6 cylinder/4 speed auto with overdrive/242 select-trac t-case. This Jeep has 98K original miles. The interior and outer rocker panels are herculined in black for durability. The 3" rough county lift and 31" Goodyear Wrangler GSA tires both have less than 5K miles. I also have a new DynoMax cat-back exhaust. The engine is running rich and I have failed CA smog. The inspector told me that a new cat and egr valve should fix the problem and it should then be able to pass CA smog. The rear hatch door doesn't lock and their is a slight oil leak from the rear main seal. Jeep has black exterior and lots of crome with light gray cloth interior. I can e-mail you pics if your interested, just shot me an e-mail. Please e-mail me with any questions @ [email protected] thanks...Troy

Back