• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale--1989 XJ Cherokee with 3.5" Re lift and new 31" bfg mt km tires in Sacto

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale--1989 XJ Cherokee with 3.5" Re lift and new 31" bfg mt km tires in Sacto

For Sale:
1989 XJ Cherokee White Laredo with newer 3.5" RE super ride lift with rear leaf packs and new 31" bfg mt km tires in Sacramento, CA

4.0L/231 t-case/auto tranny Very nice xj with alot of highway miles, but runs good with lots of life.
Dana 30/35 3.55 open diffs

It has a nice new JVC detachable face CD player and new speakers. Pm me with your e-mail address for pics.
$2,500 obo.
Troy

Re: For Sale--1989 XJ Cherokee with 3.5" Re lift and new 31" bfg mt km tires in Sacto

PhotoView.jsp

Re: For Sale--1989 XJ Cherokee with 3.5" Re lift and new 31" bfg mt km tires in Sacto

How many miles is "alot"?

John

231K highway miles I've been told. Runs good but has a exhaust manifold leak, other than that and a tune up, it runs great.

I have had it for 3 months and was going to build it up further, but I have a 91' that is getting full width axles and 37's so I need to sell this 1. I have 4 jeeps and basicly bought this 1 to resell it. I just listed it in the auto trader and have been getting lots of calls and interest.

seems like i remember this jeep being on pirate4x4 a while back and the guy said the engine was about to go....maybe im wrong though

olivedrabcj7 said:
seems like i remember this jeep being on pirate4x4 a while back and the guy said the engine was about to go....maybe im wrong though

That's the 1. The engine is fine, it has 231K miles but is running strong, it could use a good tune up though and a new exhaust manifold but it is very reliable and always starts and run. No smoke from the exhaust and the tranny shift great, t-case works good. I have 4 jeeps so this 1 and my CJ have to go.

MRB502, thanks for posting the pics, how'd U do that?

Troy

Big Red said:
MRB502, thanks for posting the pics, how'd U do that?

He did it because, unlike you, he doesn't suck at the internet! :cheers:

-Mike

Back