• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 4-door Part out - CLEAN - RUST FREE

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out 99 XJ
Located in Abbeville, SC
ENGINE KNOCKS. (There's a herd of little people in there with hammers.)
This Jeep is super clean and complete. I've added a few common parts with prices. I have everything so if you need something else just ask or PM me and offer.
4.0/AW4/NP231
Header panel and fenders - $225
Wheels - $125
Blown short block - $125
NP231- $200
AW4 - $200
Bucket seats - $100
Dana 30 - $200 (May be spoken for.)
20150220_090519_zpsrmaegiv6.jpg

20150220_090550_zpshyrb900w.jpg

20150220_090622_zpsfnksuq4b.jpg

20150220_090604_zpsjejls909.jpg

TQ/ flywheel inspection cover if it is a two piece unit like pictured.
Shipping to 23452, shouldn't be to crazy hopefully i don't know

Already pulled? I hate to have you pull part of the drivetrain for a few bones of sheet metal, but I guess stuff has to get pulled anyway...

How about 30 shipped unless shipping is more than anticipated?

Already pulled? I hate to have you pull part of the drivetrain for a few bones of sheet metal, but I guess stuff has to get pulled anyway...

How about 30 shipped unless shipping is more than anticipated?

I'm pulling it either way. Selling the transmission this weekend.

Sent ya a PM.

I'm still in need of the HVAC firewall metal. No rush, I'm just reminding you before you scrap the body.

I actually just pulled the dash out of one of them this past weekend. I'll get you a picture of the firewall and you can circle the portion you'd like to have.

If the 99 still uses the multicolored vacuum hoses to run the heater controls, I could use everything from the control head back to the firewall... send me a price shipped to 27704 (if you got & will ship). Thanks.

If the 99 still uses the multicolored vacuum hoses to run the heater controls, I could use everything from the control head back to the firewall... send me a price shipped to 27704 (if you got & will ship). Thanks.

I have one but I'll have to check to see if it's in decent shape.

I'll let you know.

Back