• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NewYears Hangover Run at TSF. 1/1/12

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I figured I'd get this posted up now to give people time to plan for it.

I'm planning a hangover run on 1/1/12. Open to everyone. Meet at Rogers camp between 8am -8:59am. Plan on leaving Rogers camp headed for trails at 9am. Just out to have a good time.

Who's in? :roll:

Yup I will be up there already, My new freind Jarrod has a groupe that runs around TSF on new years.

See you all there.

Dammit. Why are all runs down there? I'm gonna have my own run up here.

Sent from your subconscious without you knowing.....

Haha. So I've been told. I don't necessarily mind the trip if theres camping or a couch to crash on like this weekend. It's long trips to and from I don't really care for.

Im in! Anyone want to camp??? Have ourselves a little new years eve party up there?

heayyyyy now. now your thinking. dono if my funds will permit:nono:, or if the jeep will be up to it. but sounds like a good time. we dident get to camp together last trip anyways.well see what the wife says.

more to come

Bronze.

Haha. So I've been told. I don't necessarily mind the trip if theres camping or a couch to crash on like this weekend. It's long trips to and from I don't really care for.

Dick, if you want to come back down here for this run my big couch is all yours.

Haha NAXJA where we don't need to wheel to get drunk in the woods together

Damn straight! I'm not here for the wheeling. You guys are my getting drunk in the woods support group.

Back