• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Northwest Chapter Firedrill Run - May 15th

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
If your Jeep has a coat of wax on it and you have a can of tire shine in the glovebox, you'll want to push the back button on your browser right away.

What: Ever heard of a Chinese Firedrill? Similar principle. We will be meeting at the trailhead and everyone will be putting their name in a hat. Whatever name you draw, you drive that person's Jeep on that trail. Someone else will be piloting your heep. The plan is to run up to 3 "easier" trails, drawing a different name each time.

Who: This will be a Members only run.

Where and When: Sunday May 15th in the Tillamook State Forest. Meeting at Rogers Staging area at 8:30am for a 9:00am departure.

Other info: If everyone can limit it to 1 passenger each, we could shuffle passengers too. We can discuss everyone's opinion on this, but this probably isn't going to be a good run to bring kids on. Usual vehicle requirements.

Who's feeling brave?

:gee:

oops, didnt hit the back button fast enough

This is such a horrible idea. :laugh3:

Yes, but tempting Very tempting.....wife says no lmao Probably because she has seen your Jeep Dustin....can we say beauty marks!

Last edited:
:sure:This is great...

Anyone interested in a northend version of this, pm me :scottm:

Last edited:
Yes, but tempting Very tempting.....wife says no lmao Probably because she has seen your Jeep Dustin....can we say beauty marks!

What's that suppose to mean? :sad1:

I treat my Jeep with the uttermost respect, and would hope whoever is lucky enough to pilot Jeepforceone would do the same.

For what it's worth, there should be no chance of any body damage on this run, or drive train carnage. The plan is to complete three basic trails (maybe Powerline, Cedar Tree, and FB5) while driving someones Jeep. All the character on my Jeep has come from Evans Creek, Naches, and the harder trails at TSF (Waterfall, Mini Rubi, Airplane Hill).

I wish I could come down for this. But you guys scare me.(plus its a Friday and your to far away)

I wish I could come down for this. But you guys scare me.(plus its a Friday and your to far away)
This is scheduled for May 15th. Plenty of time for you to plan logistics. What better way to see the Tillamook State Forest than wheeling another person's Jeep.

We may have been a bit excited to post the run, but it also gives people time to think it over. What's the worst that could happen. ;)
OK...:badpc: That does it. Were In! my grocery getter will be up for grabs. you shure your out joey.?.?.?:rtm:

MUHWAHAHAAHAH
Bronze.
I call Bronzewyrm's Jeep! :wave:

Back