• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 inch lift, what size shock for go fast...?

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
i currently have a 3 inch lift via procrap springs and shocks, looking to replace the shocks for some fox 2.0's wondering what size to get? im running 31inc bfg allterrains and i have glass works fenders up front so im not worried about any rubbing so please dont rip me a new one and tell me to just get new springs... please...! haha. any advice on shocks is appriciated.. thanks dudes.

NATE.

i ran 10's in oem fitment f/r. when i moved up to ~4-5" of lift, the fronts are still good to go, however the rears arent really working and need to be replaced.

I would say get 10's and if they are too long you can move the lower mounts down some. If you end up lifting more later you can swap 12's right in with the lower mounts and about 5.5"lift

i ran 10's in oem fitment f/r. when i moved up to ~4-5" of lift, the fronts are still good to go, however the rears arent really working and need to be replaced.

no bottoming out? or did you run some fancy cans aswell? how good would polyurethane bumpstops last with that application...?

im just gonna keep it at 3in until i officially "own" the truck. so for a couple years itll be at a 3in lift. then im going to 6in lift with fox triple bypass.. :]

i extended my bumpstops,up front re express hockey pucks, with extra long upper rubber bumps, out back i made a extension peice. i was properly bumped!

Back