• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M90 Blower/Supercharger

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any interest in one? I bought it about 2 years ago with big intentions, but nothing ever came to fruition.

I will post a pic of it, but if you are in the market, you know what they look like. This is just the super charger, no brackets or manifolds.

Looking for $75, prefer local pickup, but could work something out. Trying to de-clutter my shop.

~ Stump

How dare you tempt me with this.

Floyd the Struggle Wagon is getting a stroker after koh, Tyler tells me the tuning issues go way up building a nasty 4.7 with F.I.

I wanna go fast.

It's only money right?

I havent dug into it Doug, but I remember it being ok. I would have likely rebuilt it anyway, just on principal, but I wouldnt hesitate to run it long enough to get the bugs worked out.

Somebody needs to buy this thing, or else im gonna force it to work on the TB.

~ Stump

I havent dug into it Doug, but I remember it being ok. I would have likely rebuilt it anyway, just on principal, but I wouldnt hesitate to run it long enough to get the bugs worked out.

Somebody needs to buy this thing, or else im gonna force it to work on the TB.

~ Stump
You can make it work with a piggyback controller and 7th injector.....just saying

im not giving away our secrets.....plus hes got a nice jeep, im not sure he wants to rip out all the wiring and start from scratch.

If mine works we should build and sell kits ;)

I'm not scolding you for secrets, I'm scolding you for suggesting a 7th injector. So ugly.

I'll teach you to put them together, you can build kits.

Any pics of the supercharger?

How about pics of everyone else's supercharger setups.

Blown stroker... that would bring the awesome.

That was the original plan. I've been around a lot of forced induction, I want to play too. I had already taken some steps towards this, such as, but not limited to, an exhaust bung waiting for a wideband O2 sensor.

Money is too tight right now though.

Anyways I don't want to clutter your sale thread. Someone will have some seriously good times with this fun maker.

Looks like this one...

0724091845.jpg

Back