• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Oktoberfest: 10/22 - 10/24

me and a buddy and his dad will be there sat morning three cherokees one neon green cant miss us! you only have to have the passes if your parking for the night correct? ive talked to 3 rangers they all said that to me just want to be correct.

me and a buddy and his dad will be there sat morning three cherokees one neon green cant miss us! you only have to have the passes if your parking for the night correct? ive talked to 3 rangers they all said that to me just want to be correct.

No you must have it in ur rig or if u tow, then it stays in there.

That must be you with the upper half of your Jeep painted Green? I passed a rig that looked like that going South on the Mukilteo Speedway by QFC sometime in the last two days anyways.

And Scott, it's not TERRIBLE but with all the cracking and popping I've been getting and general flex from the trackbar I don't want to push it and make it worse.

IDK do you have tow points front and rear? :D

nope. I got a winch that sometimes works for the front, and some tube that is about torn off on the rear...
The bylaws don't say anything about having to have air in your tires, oil in your diffs, or your leafs in one piece. I think it would be alright if you bring your hoopty up.

We'll be staging at the campground Saturday morning between 9 and 10, shooting to be rolling out by 10.

Sorry guys, I got way to far gone Friday night drinking and playing cribbage to wake up, fix the valve stem, swap the leaf pack, load up and play around in the rain with an open rig.

Yeah, I'm a bitch.

Well I hope everyone made it home all right and can`t wait to see the pictures and videos. So did you oregon boys have fun? And WHO said Evans was EASY. LOL That was one Hell of an run.

home and ready for bed. great weekend thats for sure! jeep has some new damage and my trackbar bracket ripped off the frame. two things i did learn this weeked though:

1) Malibu rum makes someone here horny..........

2) Someone doesnt have a "drinking problem"...........

great weekend tons of laughs at camp. need to do it again soon. when we left camp it was snowing hard! left the camp ground lightly dusted with snow!

Last edited:
Back