• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Black 5 speed 4 Door XJ Part Out

XJwheelman

NAXJA Forum User
I'm parting out my 96 XJ. Below is the list of whats for sale. Any other parts that you are interested in, that are not listed please ask.

4.0 Engine $325 200,000+ miles
Compression test done, all cylinders at 120PSI +/- 5PSI
Leak down test performed, all cylinders under 10% leakage
The engine doesn't come with fuel injectors or accessories.
Includes:
new motor mounts, all new gaskets, except head gasket. New exhaust manifold.
throttle body spacer.

AX15 Transmission (doesn't include shifter) $480
Fluid was just changed

Transmission plus pedal assembly, slave cylinder, machined flywheel (with spare flywheel) newish clutch $680

New AC compressor $80

New AC condenser $50

2 Row Spectre Radiator $50

Bushwacker Fender Flares $200

Wet Oakle Neoprene Seat Covers with two front seats and rear bench (Black and Gray) $275

1997+ Center console $25

Husky Floor Mats Front, Rear and Cargo $35

Chassis $1000 - Rust Free Rocker panels, Rust Free Quarter Panels. Entire Floor has been repaired of all rust. Interior cabin floor was painted and lined with thick Dyno Mat extreme. Has some trail scratches and dents. Comes with Mid Frame stiffeners, Clayton Long Arm cross member (Welded on). Rear HD Off Road Shackle Relocation brackets. Front platted and gusseted leaf spring brackets. Rear upper shock mounts. Fuel Tank with new sending unit. New rear hard brake lines. Clayton front and rear flex lines.

If you would like to buy all together. I can work out a package deal. Currently still assembled. Trying to get enough interest before I take it apart.

77064d6fe25fa60e799ea44bc531bf52.jpg
02fdb09a82f76ad8448a17d63e7f8b31.jpg
d43f7ef59948b65c251661df8a5aff7e.jpg
16bdb3345b1467de9869b5606631f27c.jpg
5920b6cfca7987526b3bc117163de316.jpg

Why the part out? How much for the whole thing?

I’m tired of it. I’ve had it for a long time and I want to move on to something different. I’m parting it out because there are pieces I want to keep. So I won’t be selling it as a whole. If you’re interested I can put together a $ amount for the whole thing, minus the parts I want to keep.

It'd be helpful to know what you want to keep. I'm guessing the axles?

Just realized I didn’t put down the parts that aren’t for sale. Thanks for pointing it out.

I’m not selling the bumpers, axles, driveshafts, wheels, tires, rock sliders, skid plates, steering system and transfer case.

I’m also keeping the springs and control arms but leaving the brackets.

Back