• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Max is razr?

4x4JeePmaNthINg

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone run these, they are an option for me?

I'm on 33s ide like 35s but I don't think I can fit them without more lift/bump/trim on the flat flares. 33 Nittos currently fill the wheel wells substantially.

Other options are nitto trail graps or mtr kevs, I've run both and really like both. Im completeky new to maxcis and rarely know of anyobe running anything other than treks.

Any thoughts appreciated.

I haven't run them, but I have always been impressed with maxxis tire quality. Also the tread pattern looks very similar to their creepy crawler tire Wich works well.

I can't comment on the razr, but I've been running the 762 bighorn for about a year now with excellent results. The sidewalls are insanely tough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Considering where you live, I would think your biggest priority would be snow and ice handling characteristics.

As I'm looking i think tire weight is partially a thought now. My current 33s weigh more than most 35s, jeeez.

I'm not too concerned with snow, ice is ice, it doesn't matter the tire unless it's studded. Not much snow these days either. I've run two sets of duratracs and it's the best winter tire ever, but I like a bit more bits for the trails. M/T tires have always been ok in the winter for me.

Back