• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Another XJ gone, 3 left plus the Eagle wagon. End of era, at one time we had almost 60 jeep products, mostly XJs, on the lot. Nephue drives an 00 4dr, I have my 98 2dr so not out of them just out of the game. If I ever fully clean the shop and barn I may let Colin sell all my parts.

Don't do it. It's a trap. Sounds like you need an intervention to keep you from going down that road.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

54 days of not working 3rd shift went by fast...

mac 'back at it' gyvr

Heading out for the last day of the Iowa Sate Fair. If I could I would be out there all day every day and I hate people and big crowds but just something about the fair makes it not a big deal.

Buddy of mine had his bachelor party over the weekend. Pig roast, shooting Clay's, 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. Yep... I ate shit hard. Locked up the brakes on the dirt bike wet grass, probably still going about 20mph. Banged my hip pretty hard kept my head up for most of the slide. Just glad it was on grass because I was thinking I was going to loose it when I was on the pavement. Pretty much ruined my WF18 tan shirt with grass stains. Yup, gonna stay off the dirt scooters for a while.

Heading out for the last day of the Iowa Sate Fair. If I could I would be out there all day every day and I hate people and big crowds but just something about the fair makes it not a big deal.

I did that in 2007. Very unique compared to other fairs I have attended. Truly a fun place to be.

I just did a long weekend in Nashville, TN for a destination bachelor party. Downtown there is crazy. Had a blast tho.

mac ‘scoot, scoot’ gyvr
IMG_3678.jpg

That's the Gulch on 11th Avenue, a block from Bar Louie. What a ragged looking crew. And you picked one of the hottest weekends of the year to come down.

Glad you enjoyed Nashville.

Pic was intentionally taken in front of the wings...
There are five! brothers in that pic, one was the bachelor.
There were 11 of us total taking on Nashville, 3 did not scoot for this pic.
We stayed in an air bnb condo at 166 N 2nd st, right in the heart of it all.

mac ‘under the scooter weight rating’ gyvr

House is coming along, working on siding now
bb9cf48e581087cecf99564cf3a3ea02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Drywall was delivered yesterday, hangers are supposed to start Monday
11503adacad48268fec38fa7be5f52c4.jpg
8c0b54989bac1abc03bcb09fd504c08d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looking good. I wish I had a crew to do dry wall at my parents place.

Back