• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My fall fling.

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
I'm home. I'll work on pics shortly. Thanks all. Was a fun group. Steve, thanks again for getting it all together.

IMG_8025_zpsynvz8auw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
IMG_8026_zps4xy7oglu.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_7978_zpsabvpebjj.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_7977_zpsveqvp7br.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_8021_zpsery09mds.jpg
[/URL][/img]

IMG_7989_zpsbcxt66x7.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Last edited:
Mike it was nice to meet you. Your rig is bad ass thanks for answering all my questions that's one of my personal favorites is seeing how others build their rigs, also thanks for the ride along on Hell's gate never been a passenger that was fun. Hope we can wheel with you again soon.

Mike it was nice to meet you. Your rig is bad ass thanks for answering all my questions that's one of my personal favorites is seeing how others build their rigs, also thanks for the ride along on Hell's gate never been a passenger that was fun. Hope we can wheel with you again soon.

Absolutely. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

Still no news on posting with my usual account...so I made a new one. I thought you would like this:

in4aride%20endo_zpsgvgfeei3.png

I will upload videos, including that, soon.

Speaking of which, did your get video of me on Potato Salad? I saw Dennis, but not mine.

I'll post links as soon as it is up. :greensmok

I do have the video. Waiting on photobucket to quit being a slut and work. I'll try and post it asap once it goes through.

Quite literally will not load. Can I email it to you? I don't know why ohotobucket won't load it.

Back