• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb or borrow

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
needing a 1 ton TRE reamer.
just need it for one hole. or i'll bring the thing to you and you do it.

i'd like to be able to pick it up. but i's pay shipping both ways

needing a 1 ton TRE reamer.
just need it for one hole. or i'll bring the thing to you and you do it.

i'd like to be able to pick it up. but i's pay shipping both ways

I have a reamer. Will ream for you if you come here. 106 mi south of you.

dang. dont think i'll be heading that way anytime soon.
what would you charge if i shipped it?
i'd be willing to mail cash lol

dang. dont think i'll be heading that way anytime soon.
what would you charge if i shipped it?
i'd be willing to mail cash lol

Probalby what you could buy one for. I'll have to give it some thought. I know I will need it again in the not too distant future. I'll pm you my number later if you want to talk about it. I'm suprised you have not found someone up there willing to help. What are you looking to ream? pitman arm or knuckle?

its actually the TRE. it came with a small taper. and on wrong side. i got my 1 ton set up from ECGS.

its actually the TRE. it came with a small taper. and on wrong side. i got my 1 ton set up from ECGS.

What is your time table for this?

Ya know, a new one is like $65.00. By the time you do all that you could just buy one and you'll have it for future use...

Which is why i have nto offered to come up and do it. It cost $65 to fill the truck up and would take the full tank to go there and back. not to mention dealing with the but hurt wife.....

Back