• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone do fab work on the side?

smokeyyank

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to get some bumpers and sliders made for the WJ. People make some fn ugly boxy sh*t that sticks out for miles......I've only found one front bumper I like. The rear is, well, proving to be a challenge.

For the front looking for something like this. Want a recessed winch and something that is tight.
wj-front-winch-bumper-2T.jpg

Rear, something kind of like this but with a tire carrier. Just wanting a minimal type look. Cool with a tube style bumper that doesn't weight a ton.
IMG0527_1024x1024.jpg

or like this
wj-rearbumper-2.jpg

Just not garbage like this.
Rock-Hard-4x4-Patriot-Rear-Bumper-w-Tire-_1.jpg

Sliders, not real picky.

Let me know if you or know someone that can do decent work for a decent price.

Right on, is it something you'd need the rig for mock up or? I know for the front bumper I'll have to hack out the cross member to get the winch to fit. Rear not to sure what all needs to happen.

That tube bumper is TUBULAR!

Man i need a welder and bender... Im in Loveland if u do any NoCo wheeling lmk

That tube bumper is TUBULAR!

Man i need a welder and bender... Im in Loveland if u do any NoCo wheeling lmk

Seriously, I need to get a setup. I'm debating if I should. I don't venture that way a whole lot especially now being up the hill. But one of the days I need to get my MJ gears from Dutch and he's up in Miliken. Maybe once I get the WJ road/trail worthy will venture up and poke around with the noco guys. Welcome BTW!

Thanks brotha!!! Need to get some wheeling AND some fabbing in... Sold my zj and my welder to help fund the move to CO- #worthit

Back