• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My fall fling.

Fiiiiiinally.
th_IMG_8002_zpspypubtyq.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome. Thanks, man. Always love seeing it from the outside.

Yeah I hear ya. I feel like I was damn close on the hot tub. But damn my rig looks skinny on camera.

BWAHAHAHAHA! No, the camera makes your axles look fat! :D

I think Mike can now see why I ditched the 106 wheelbase on a heavy full body rig in favor of 116-118 ...need to be long if wanna climb heavy .

Jason, Sorry I missed you but I had other business over in the Mazes area. Your rig is downright awesome and I appreciated the ride on the Hanging Tree trail last year. Hope the Chapter "keeps keepin' on."

Jason, Sorry I missed you but I had other business over in the Mazes area. Your rig is downright awesome and I appreciated the ride on the Hanging Tree trail last year. Hope the Chapter "keeps keepin' on."

No worries, Steve - I would have loved to finagle a couple more days, but I could only do Saturday. Thank you for all your efforts in making the FF happen. :)

Back