• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 Ecco rims for sale and some dana 30 stuff

what brand dif cover is that? i like it i think... does it add to the fluied cappacity at all? an whats the price for just the diffcover?

you're right i think

that thing is uber beefy and im happy it will go to a new home to be abused :D

nope not a disco. came out of my 99

ok good i was just wanting to make sure oh and ill probably be coming down there the week of the 28th ill be headed back from the outer banks so ill take the souther route and swing by

sorry man a local guy came to took it with a pile of other stuff. package deal. all i have left is the rims.

sorry!

ok so i have 4 jeep ecco rims for sale. they have some VERY wore out rubber and i was using them as rollers before the full width swap.

Photo0308.jpg

Photo0309.jpg

they are dirty. no major scuffs nicks abrasions and they all hold air.

i also have a dana 30 loc rite in a housing that needs a new home. the 30 has the carrier for the lower gears (i ran 4.10s) and a stupidly beefy diff cover.

$200 for the rims.
$200 for the whole dana 30 with locker and diff cover. it has no axles, bearings, or brake parts. i stripped it for my 88 jeep.

$100 for just diff cover
$100 for the locker + $50 if ya want the carrier too
and if ya just want the axle housing, come get it its yours.

im in Havelock NC
ill ship the smaller stuff on your dime.

i know this is one of my old ass threads but i wanted to bump it to see if any one whats these wheels. they are still here and still taking up space. and tey need to go on some ones rig. 200 bones any one?

okies 150 bucks for the rims? any one?

ok offers trades on parts any one have any need for these things?

reply sent still got em and still need em gone.

replyed

sale pending

rims are sold. mods be so kind as to delete this thread please :D

Back