• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 Jeep MJ Comanche - 4.7L Stroker

Thanks fellas for the complements. YES, the truck represents MANY long nights over the past year. I've had a lot of bites on it but nothing serious.

...this makes me want to go roll my XJ down a mountain and buy this with the insurance check! ...i did keep alllll my receipts...

ya'll quit knockin him.... its a beatiful truck and if i had the cash to spend i would.... the attention to detail and reliablilty is worth it and its the way i would build a truck if i had the money... just let him try to sell it for gods sake
X2.

This truck is what the MJ would hopefully be if it was still around in 1999, but pretend it's the year 2000 since the thing was built over the last year or two. If I had the cash (well, I do, but my priority is buying a house so I can stop dumping money into the rent hole unfortunately), it'd be mine right now. You can't buy a brand new truck for that kind of money and you sure as hell can't buy a brand new MJ right now.

If I had 15K (even though the price is 12,500) I would just had it to you!!! I dont even need a nice truck like that but I would love to drive it!!!

Great Truck... Great Work...

Definitely something to consider for a future project, once I finish up my 2dr / 4dr rigs... :)

Being that you sold it, I hope you got some compensation for all those "nights" in the garage...

:)

Back