• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32-Tooth Short Shaft Speedometer Gear

M4Madness

NAXJA Forum User
473290.jpg

This brand new 32-tooth speedometer gear (pinion) is factory Jeep part #52067632. It is the short-shaft model that fits 1993-2001 XJ's. It is for calibrating the speedometer on the following combinations:

31" tires and 3.55 gears
32" tires and 3.73 gears
36" tires and 4.10 gears
40" tires and 4.56 gears
42" tires and 4.88 gears

This gear seems to be very hard to locate at this time, as there is a national backorder on them numbering in the hundreds. I couldn't locate it in stock at any local Jeep dealerships, and I even tried Chrysler Parts Direct to no avail. I ended up finding it at a dealership 100 miles from my home and paid the outrageous $10 shipping fee to get it. Then I decided to go with a 32" tire instead of a 31" tire for my current 3.55 gears, so I had to find a different speedometer gear than this one. It has never been used.

I paid $39.82 shipped for it, but will sell it for $30 shipped USPS Priority Mail from Indiana. Please send me a PM if you want it. Thanks.

David

Back