• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 weeks to go and

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
it's awefully quiet here. What are all of you wrenching like madmen to get ready? We are... Updated/Final bumper designs and getting a Y-Link long arm kit on so you guys can drool over it. haha Not to mention a few other Top Secret projects to be tested down there...

Bob

I need a drive shaft, and I NEED to rebuild my control arms!
I wanted to rebuild my front bumper and finish my T-case skid.
I will be lucky to just make it out there.
Prehaps I will wheel one of the POSs in the alley and just leave it out there.

Rock Yacht said:
it's awefully quiet here. What are all of you wrenching like madmen to get ready? We are... Updated/Final bumper designs and getting a Y-Link long arm kit on so you guys can drool over it. haha Not to mention a few other Top Secret projects to be tested down there...

Bob
Need to do a driveway alignment, and wrench it on to the trailer, then I'll be ready to go. :thumbup:

Rock Yacht said:

Bob

Work on the Jeep??? I never do that.

I've been caught up in fabricating conical fermenters, custom spun bottoms, glycol jackets, Mash rack with a custom RIM system, PLC controlled, staged fermenting coolers for the smaller batches, also PLC controlled, yada, yada, yada. Part of the damn shop looks like a brewery.

Thanks for the new obsession John, Ardis has half a mind to swap out one of your kegs in the middle of the night with one of mine that sat in primary a bit too long. :D

--ron

TRNDRVR said:
Need to do a driveway alignment, and wrench it on to the trailer, then I'll be ready to go. :thumbup:
Same here... for the most part all I need is a driveway alignment (which involves removing a pushed in LCA mount, boxing the mount area and welding on a new one :D)

The truck and the Jeep need an oil change, and I'll finish repairing the front bar of my exo, otherwise the Jeep is ready to go. I'd like to get my front shocks changed out, but I'm too lazy, and it's pretty damn stable with the old ES3000's on there, which is a good thing for Moab. The big project before I leave is installing the Hypermax intercooler on my truck.

Captain Ron said:
Work on the Jeep??? I never do that.

I've been caught up in fabricating conical fermenters, custom spun bottoms, glycol jackets, Mash rack with a custom RIM system, PLC controlled, staged fermenting coolers for the smaller batches, also PLC controlled, yada, yada, yada. Part of the damn shop looks like a brewery.

Thanks for the new obsession John, Ardis has half a mind to swap out one of your kegs in the middle of the night with one of mine that sat in primary a bit too long. :D

--ron

Sounds like you're becoming even more of a beer gadget wanker than Beezil!

But, are you brewing good beer? You know what they say - it's not the size of the tool, it's how you use it :D

The main thing I need to do for Moab is get a cruise control in my truck. I could hardly move my leg after driving down to Arkansas without.

Back