• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

caravan to Big Bear on Sat morning

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Anyone wanting to meet up and go up the hill together?

I will be leaving OC at 5:30 Sat morning. I will be hitting the 91 E to the 10 E to either the 330 or maybe the 38.

I am willing to meet folks if there is interest.

My first place would the be the Arco & McDonald's off of the 91 at Serfa Club Drive. I will be there a little before 6:00.

The second stop will be at the 10 and Waterman. There is a McDonald's there as well. Should be there by 6:45 - 7:00.

I will have my CB on channel 4.

PM me for my cell #.

Count me in, just gotta figure out the logistics from San Diego. I'm coming up 215 to 10.
Could meet at Waterman before taking either 330 or 38, I don't know which is better.
I'll PM you.

Count me in, just gotta figure out the logistics from San Diego. I'm coming up 215 to 10.
Could meet at Waterman before taking either 330 or 38, I don't know which is better.
I'll PM you.

Thanks. I got the PM.

Once we meet at Waterman we can decide on the ruote up the mountain.

See you Sat!

Sorry guys, I am out! My wife is in the hospital. I was sitting in the ER room with her all day. They admitted her a couple of hours ago. I ran home to get change of clothes and pickup our son.

So no meeting with me in the morning.

I am so bummed, but I want my wife to be OK.

Geez Robert, I hope she's going to be fine. My thoughts are with you.

Back