• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event details

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
This thread will have detaisl on the event - trails, BBQ, raffle, etc...

There will also be separate threads as we plan the event.

An idea.....
Since this is during the Cinco de Mayo weekend, why don't we have the BBQ a Mexican theme?
Carne Asada, tacos, and the like?

While that might be nice I vote for keeping it simple: something that's easily handled and we make sure we have enough for everyone ;)

I got a couple Q's... Anybody got JJ's number?

Also does anyone wanna go dutch on a rental?

I did the camping once. never again bubba.

I got a couple Q's... Anybody got JJ's number?

Also does anyone wanna go dutch on a rental?

I did the camping once. never again bubba.

JJ sold her business so no "hook-ups" this year. I will call the last number I have for her and see what she can do with the folks she knows up there.

oh man i hope im back in the states in time for this!!! might be cutting it close. how crazy is this run? Any requirments for the rigs? and oh ya id be all about going doubles on a cabin or rent-a-camper with someone if they wanted

chris

31's open/open and some skids & rock rails can run any trail up there.

31's open/open and some skids & rock rails can run any trail up there.

True! I ran that setup for two years. The only trail I didn't get to run was Deep Creek but that's only because it was closed.

...don't forget tow points though, just in case....

Quick ? Is there a list of required equipment? I'm pretty sure my XJ will have all needed equipment if everything arrives on time, but want to ask for any guests who may come.

Quick ? Is there a list of required equipment? I'm pretty sure my XJ will have all needed equipment if everything arrives on time, but want to ask for any guests who may come.

All the standard stuff;
Tow points, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, seat belts for all occupants and donations (in bottled form) for the cooks.

:D

Sounds good. So would like a bottle of fresh goat milk suffice? I can get some, somehow I have goats...:D

Back