• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Hey t there sorry for the delay..I have not been able to get the page updated hence the post in the chapter forum looking for someone. but here's the link just the link fill it out and mail or email it back to me.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg3mrbxq_104j32k4g7

What time is the meal, raffle and such?

What if we are heading out before the meal? Do we have to be present on the raffle? I'm heading out sometime that evening, other obligations...

dudeinanxj said:
What time is the meal, raffle and such?

What if we are heading out before the meal? Do we have to be present on the raffle? I'm heading out sometime that evening, other obligations...

Meal is Sat night @ 7:30pm

Yes you must be present for the raffle unless you have someone who will take your items for you.

XJ Stryker said:
Is there a different fee for KIDS. Mainly just for the meal ticket.

If I am reading the form right I would be 20 bucks

My wife would be 25

Kids 12 and under are free

all members of you family are considered members so you wife would pay the $20

Extra Meal tickets are $5

i just sent a little extra money i had in my paypal account. its not much, but its all i have at the moment. i hope to have my registration form sent in soon, i intend on paying for dinner for three people, even if im coming alone just to make the financial burden easier on the sec. got a job at a garage this week after both techs quit over night so ill be able to send the dough for reg. this weekend.

is there gonna be such a thing as late registration? i honestly probably wont know if im gonna make it untill that friday, and if i do, ill be leaving straight after work

you can register at the event.

Okay so far I have 2 people registered and no one has paid.

Kudzu,

I e-mailed the sheet back to you. Did you receive it. I sent that e-mail off a couple of weeks ago. I also know Mark sent his in. Do you have either of our registrations?

All you have to do is email me the sheets...money paypal

Ed I got yours...

Back