• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

china wall

Sweet! i havnet gone because i thought it was just flat, might have to head up there sometime.

i wish i could make it this sunday but i've got some stuff i have to get done on the jeep.

Garrett is 1/2 rright -- they graded the first portion, but once you're over the ridge its a regular old FS trail again, and there are a few rock obstacles that can be a good time. We camp there regularly, although the party-all-night-shoot-tracer-rounds-at-2am-asshat crowd are making me look for other options.

Jim, let me check with the better half, but if I find the tranny seal I need and get it swapped in, I might just be in for a little day trip...

Jim -- got my seal, should have it in in the AM tomorrow. My friend Zach and his boys may join us, but I do need to be home mid-late afternoon for dinner prep... What kind of schedule you thinking?

That sounds workable -- We'll meet you at the trailhead, however, since we'll be coming from the south.

Back