• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Dawgs!!!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
36 inch and larger tires. Locked front and rear. No fear of body damage.

Meaning you will have this set up on Friday morning, March 4th, 2011 at 9am at the office...not that you plan to have this setup in three years...

If you can meet these requirements please post here or PM me. I am working on a test run for big dawgs and I doubt you'll be disappointed. I already have five people for this run and they know who they are. I'm looking for the next 5 or so rigs that meet this requirement to PM me or post here.

Once the list is complete I'll let the group know the details. I'll I'm going to say is that you should pack a lunch and dress warm if its cold.

***Flex this thread does not pertain to you in any way, if you post I will delete it***

mac 'big boys big toys' gyvr

Last edited:
I'm not sure I want to break it so soon after I've mended it.

besides, it will only have 35's.

Someday it will be an expedition rig for my boys, so body damage is out.

Would be fun to be a camera guy, but I'm not driving 800 miles to ride shotty.

There's a reason I'm bringing two rigs!

mac 'ones gotta get groceries' gyvr

I am getting scared of this run. All this talk about body damage and having to pack a lunch, damn!! :D

Thanks to the 8 rigs that were able to make this run. I had a blast and it validated the reason for bringing two rigs to wheel. Even with some breakage we still had a great time and the weather held up for a nice day on the trail.

We did wheel Mission Impossible. I hope to be able to do this every year, but its all dependant on the time that Kyle has availible and the weather.

Also the requirements were very much what was required to run the trail. Just to get us around Kyle was leading in a YJ with 35inch swampers locked front and rear, and he didn't even do the hard stuff. He just pointed at me and bryan and said do that.

I had a blast.

mac 'still waiting for my front end to fall off...of the xjpopcanbuggy' gyvr

Big thanks to Kyle and Troy.

I had a great time. That's what trail rides are all about. You can even get around most of the stuff with just some scratches if you're careful.

But if you want to go hard, you gotta have toob to protect you.

red 'wishes there was video of my hill climb to the parts truck' heep

Back