• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:'97+ Rear 1/4 Guards+TL Boxes+LED's

Status
Not open for further replies.

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I was planning on using these but I'm going in a different direction now. I sanded down and painted the passenger side but the driver side is as I bought it. The led lights all work but the passenger side needs a new pigtail. These will plug into the wiring harness when you unplug your old lights. They come with some bolts but there are a few missing. $225.00 shipped.

102_2028.jpg

The Stop/Turn/Tail looks clear but the light IS red.
102_2029.jpg

Drivers side...no new paint.
102_2030.jpg

Thanks,
Mark

I do not know. I bought them used a year or so ago. There's no markings on them that I can find.

I have personally laid my hands on these guards and they are BEEF!

Bump for a good deal, someone will by these.

Do you know the guy you bought them from? was he here in Colorado. . . . Because those look pretty much like the guards I built for a guy here in Colorado, and then he sold them and I think they have been passed around. But Im not sure If those are mine. They look like it

I got them from a guy in Atlanta I think. Can't really remember but it wasn't from out west.

Sure wish they were 97' down. I just bought the JCR's for my 91'. got the LED's also. should be here this week....along with the new bumper!!

Good luck with the sale Mark!

I've seen these...SUPER NICE and BEEF as said before. Mark's a class act guy as well. I'll put my name on it.

Pm sent.

Still for sale.

OBO.

Parts train with Shrek maybe...
New Price

$175.00

Still for sale. Need them gone. Make me an offer.

PM returned. Thanks.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back