• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What I learned at WinterFest

One more addtion to the things I've learned this year, is that Winterfest is changing, and this change is good.

I still wish I could have met more people, and I promise to have a hard time putting names and faces together next year :D .

I vote for instead of having a two day event, lets have a two week event! :) . Yea, I know, stop dreaming.

People ask me where I went and what I did on my vacation, I tell them I went to Indiana with 100+ of my closest friends.

Fore 'is it 2012 yet?' Wheeler

Tyler, GFYS!

GFYS??? Go Find Yummy Skittles? :dunno:

Actually Lar is cool..you are, well, you. :D

Look forward to coming up that way and hanging w/ ya all for a weekend soon. :thumbup:

I also got to make amends with someone who I have gotten into it with on the board a few times(you know who you are). :D

I'm calling SPOBI.
There is no way you talked to all 467 of those people!
:D

On the same note though......I'd like to think that I did the same.

Rabbit Hat....always a pleasure bro.

:cheers:

Cheese "you are all like family" Man
Likewise! On both accounts. This really is my extended family.

other things i learned

the hen can wheel too..

it was a good idea to buy a new 0* sleeping bag thr. night didnt even need a heater in the pouring rain and 1000 mhp winds fri.night

i want a locker and a little more lift

is there something stronger than liquid nails,cause i lost my 15 dollars worth of hockey pucks :D

a steering upgrade needs to happen soon either ZJ tierod or 1 ton set up

a bunch of jeepers make some good food

other things i learned

the hen can wheel too..

it was a good idea to buy a new 0* sleeping bag thr. night didnt even need a heater in the pouring rain and 1000 mhp winds fri.night

i want a locker and a little more lift

is there something stronger than liquid nails,cause i lost my 15 dollars worth of hockey pucks :D

a steering upgrade needs to happen soon either ZJ tierod or 1 ton set up

a bunch of jeepers make some good food

Since you DD yours, I would stay with V8 ZJ steering. Mine works great when you drop it on a concrete block! :D Just don't go jumping it like Brad, they don't like that so much(neither do coil buckets). :roflmao:

I drilled and tapped the coil bucket and bolted them down. They aren't going anywhere.

Last edited:
11. Desperate women WILL yell your name across the campground

haha, I just now caught this one....thanks again Josh. :thumbup:

I swear that door and handle were made of kryptonite.

Back