• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Dawgs!!!

I'm going to have to find some 36's for next year....

obviously I'm not worried about the body.

That was a fun trail. Took all day and was challenging. I liked that we didn't run into any traffic too. Thanks Mac for putting this together and thanks again to kyle for leading us even with a sick daughter at home.

Yes, thanks to Kyle and Troy!! I did not get to wheel all of mi but what I did was alot of fun and very technical. I would love to be able to do this again next year.

Just thought about this, I didn't see many cameras out on the run. Anybody have a few from the MI run? I didn't get a chance.

Other things on his mind :gag:

Thanks again to Brian for letting me ride, maybe next time my extra 140 lbs won't stress the t'case.

I have already located another case. Its all good.....this one will be able to handle youe 140#s.

I posted pics in the pic thread with pics from this run. I want pics from me crawling through the house sized rocks!

mac 'mine are mainly where hobag broke' gyvr

Here's what I have Mac

2011-03-04_14-23-13_945.jpg

2011-03-04_14-27-17_754.jpg

2011-03-04_14-27-51_841.jpg

2011-03-04_14-29-12_42.jpg

2011-03-04_15-13-51_237.jpg

I have to sync my phone. When you get a 30 day warning order while you're on leave, you come back to a ton of stress at work.

I'll get the pics and vids up tonight. Brian told me Ashley was a little freaked on the hill climb, but I haven't seen it on the big screen yet.

Back