• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2011 Registration is up and running!!

PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE "X" IN YOUR REGISTRATION POST!
THAT IS HOW I MARK THE ONES THAT I HAVE LOGGED INTO THE SPREADSHEET!
IF YOU DO YOU MAY NOT GET REGISTERED!

thank you.....

i will have a passenger. do i need 1 or 2 event tickets. i dont remember from last year.

Hey Wade,

As far as a passenger goes, if they are wanting the meal and the shirt, it is the same price to get them the registration packet as it is to buy them individual items. With the packet they get a sticker and dash plaque in addition to the shirt and dinner. It is user preference.

What if we don't want dinner but want reg and a shirt? And when is the cut off for registration....haven't found it yet.

Dinner is included in the registration packet whether someone eats it or not. I know that the shirt company needs numbers by Feb 9th, so I am going to say preregistration w/ a guarnteed shirt needs to be done by Feb 8th. If that is to be changed I will post up as soon as I know different. Thanks.

Maybe I am just over looking it, but when is the registration dead line for WF? Thanks

The 8th is the actual deadline. I need to get the tally to the shirt/sticker guy on the 9th.

If you want to be guaranteed the super cool WF shirt, you've got 2 DAYS!

Registration will be closed tomorrow!
If you are not registered by now you will be guaranteed NOTHING!
You will 'wheel the parking lot of the Dollar Store, your camp fire will be a barrel in the ally behind Robies, and your dinner will be from the Pizza Hut dumpster!

Dinners will be available at the door of the VFW "the night of the show."

Back