• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's coming?

My first time at Big Bear, don't make fun of me.....
My first time wheeling in BB, too... it's gonna be a blast!
Carol

One Jeeple, One Peeple

I want to go BUT...

A. I waited too long and the loop is full.

B. Michaelle is working those days and won't be coming along.

C. Can't flat tow the Jeep either up the mountain, nor down the mountain. Need another driver to handle the Jeep while I wrestle Chez Whale.

1. Anybody got a double wide camping spot that they would like to share with a big ole motorhome?

2. Anybody got a spare driver that could meet me at the bottom of the him and follow me up in my Jeep? AND follow me down when we go home.

I'm gonna shoot for a sat day trip, if I can get my drag link swapped out in time. I'll have two monkeys with me, 7yo son and 9yo daughter.

hi im mark (newbe) i also will do just a saturday trip. just got done
building it. first trip hope it makes it.

Great!

Look at my caravan thread and meet up with some of us if would like!

I am Out...:bawl:

I have one hell of a head cold and I don't want to go infecting friends, that and I think my head would probably explode at altitude :explosion

Can someone grab my shirts and I can hook up with you sometime next week. I have 5 total 2 adults L, M and 3 kids shirts
They are already paid for!

I'll grab your shirts. I can give them to you when I give you back your sawszall. :D

Sorry you can't make it though.

Thanks Johnny

Yes. I think he said he'd be there Saturday afternoon.

Sorry guys, I am out! My wife is in the hospital. I was sitting in the ER room with her all day. They admitted her a couple of hours ago. I ran home to get change of clothes and pickup our son.

I am so bummed. I have been planning on this for weeks.

My family comes first and I want my wife to be OK.

You guys have fun!

I am so lame... no hard core excuse for me other than I am going to be stuck at work today on several deadlines... Weak.

Camping for me is out, I have site number 119 which is open.

i will be up in the morning to wheel all day but this has gone from a weekend to a day trip for me.

AGAIN, SITE 119 IS OPEN.

Back