• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some Prototyping Vehicles! 97-01' XJ and MJ's!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
We are looking to build some new products to release this winter and need a good looking 97-01' Jeep XJ and a couple of MJ's. We need a long bed and short bed MJ.

Possible Products:
Tube Doors
Roof Sliders
Tail Light Boxs
Tcase skid/long arm mounts
MJ Sliders
MJ Rear Bumper

Requirements:
Most be able to leave the XJ/MJ with us for a couple-(possible three) weeks in Novemeber or Decemeber.
Must be 1997-2001 XJ only.
MJ's need to have complete bed
Must be nice looking

What you get in return:
Free Prototyped Product!

If you interested, post some pics of your ride or PM me. We will be ready to work on some of this starting after Novemeber 10th.

Too bad you're so far away. I'd gladly loan my MJ.
th_IM000713.jpg

you dont have to twist my arm

n33801372_32696936_9387.jpg

Wanna borrow an '99 XJ for over a year while I'm in Iraq? :cheers:

I suppose I could let you have your way with it. hahaha

Does this mean you guys will only be making new products for 97 and up??

Or that the current jeep they prototype on is an 87-95.. :)

Most products dont care about the year. Some bellypans and bumper lines do, but thats about it.

Or that the current jeep they prototype on is an 87-95.. :)

Most products dont care about the year. Some bellypans and bumper lines do, but thats about it.

Yep we already have a 94' jeep at our disposal. We just have a few things we need to double check fit for and a couple of things mentioned above are different.

We will not be working out the details with anyone until the beginning of November. So be sure to throw your hat in the circle!

Where da' MJ's at :) BOB you around?

Hello...

I will try to post up a picture.
87 MJ shortbed.

BOB

(thanks for the heads up Hale)

Why couldn't i live closer. I have been asking about mj stuff for a while. I would love to give you my truck for a while, but MI is too far to drive.

I am now stationed at a small boat station so I am not gone for 2 month patrols anymore.
anyway

I have a descent digital camera and a mini dvd camcorder I would could do a pic or video doc on the install, as well as a tester as far as installing goes. If I could be second in line for long bed mj parts.
100_0731.jpg

100_0972.jpg

Here are a couple...

does that front bumper look familiar...
hmmm....matching rear????

Last edited:
We are looking to build some new products to release this winter and need a good looking 97-01' Jeep XJ and a couple of MJ's. We need a long bed and short bed MJ.

Possible Products:
Tube Doors
Roof Sliders
Tail Light Boxs
Tcase skid/long arm mounts
MJ Sliders
MJ Rear Bumper

Requirements:
Most be able to leave the XJ/MJ with us for a couple-(possible three) weeks in Novemeber or Decemeber.
Must be 1997-2001 XJ only.
MJ's need to have complete bed
Must be nice looking

What you get in return:
Free Prototyped Product!

If you interested, post some pics of your ride or PM me. We will be ready to work on some of this starting after Novemeber 10th.

Hey, you got tube doors for a 2 door xj? My wife would like to know..
Thank you for your great service... My wife is so happy with you guys..

Scott & Cyndee :wave:

Hey, you got tube doors for a 2 door xj? My wife would like to know..
Thank you for your great service... My wife is so happy with you guys..

Scott & Cyndee :wave:

Your Wife is super nice on the phones! Usually when a lady is on the phone she is angry with us! :gonnablow :confused1

What year is here XJ? We are looking to make Tube Doors available for spring, but we might be able get you a set ahead of time. Send us an email!

I didn't know you guys were in K-Zoo! I use to live in South Haven, MI(now in AZ). I heard you guys had a great summer this year(weather wise). I have 2 96' and a 97', but it would be quite a drive.

Back