• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When you leaving for Big Bear?

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Just trying find out when folks are leaving and from where.

I am not sure what time I am leaving tomorrow, but it should be between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM....

I am looking for folks to cara-Jeep (caravan) up the mountain.

I will be on CB4. Cell # is 714-319-7135

leaving from el cajon around 6 to 7 pm friday ( i gotta work and one of the guys in my rig needs to drive here from pendelton ) but i will be there for sure!

Im leaving from San Diego around 12 or 1p.m tomorrow. (Friday) if anyone is leaving SD around then we can caravan. Im taking 330 up the mountain.

Nick

Leaving around 3-4 from Santee. RV with Heep in tow.

I am leaving Friday Morning at 5am...
get some breakfast in BB and meet up with the trail maintenance crew

i'll be leaving Corona at about 2pm....... with tent trailer in tow and wife, my baby & mom from Australia in Jeep.

Be on channel 4.

Me, wife, and buddy will be departing San Diaaaago around 3pm on Friday- have to make a quick stop at Camp Pendleton to grab the camper and minimal supplies, but then will be in full force on our way up to BB.

4xSanta said:
Your not going to get a nose bleed or something like that from leaving the desert and getting into Gods country are ya?

I'm still not sure there is enough AIR up there for me. I'm bringing my SCUBA gear just in case!

:D

Rick

Back